Sorry for the long break since my last blog post! I am having a few troubles with the camera I use for photography my leather things and it is now in the hands of Curry's for repair! Here are the finished wristcuffs that I was making. I'm really pleased with how they turned out and will hopefully make some more for the shop.
Getting the time to spend in my shed gets tricky at this time of year, but hopefully I will have electricity this year which should give me some extra hours.
Today, I finished this and put it in the shop -
I'm really pleased with it, the leather seems to have really taken on a lovely, rich colour. It has taken me a long time to get the dyeing process just right, I used to be terrified of it and many things ended up in the bin (or flung against the far wall!!) when the dyes went wrong. Thankfully, I have a lot more patience than I did when I was younger!
I'm working on some other nature-inspired ideas, so I will let you have a peep as soon as I have some more time in my shed! xx